Tuesday 20 March 2012

Week 3.

Developed SketchUp Model.

This is my developed SketchUp Model based on my second draft model. I have furthered the ideas from last week but have created smoother, more detailed spaces using complex extrusions and manual editing. I have used Zaha Hadid as my inspiration in creating these spaces, and have used the montage of the 'vein' type detailing on the exterior walls for both artist's workshops. This is to tie the two workshops together in the hope of creating a more unified architecture.





Texture Drawings

 Warped


 Coarse


Resistant

YouTube Video Inspiration

The architecture by Zaha Hadid became the inspiration for my new SketchUp Model. I can relate to her drive to create architecture which 'flows' and seems to almost be 'in motion' through to use of curved spaces and vast white structures with high levels of glass.




No comments:

Post a Comment