Sunday 25 March 2012

Experiment 1 Submission

Final SketchUp Model.

This is the final model I have developed in Google SketchUp for this submission. I have altered the spaces from last week slightly and completely redesigned the gallery space on the ground plane. This was to allow for a greater level of resolving in the form of interior details and creating movement and circulation paths through and joining the different spaces. I have used my stairs to create these circulation paths and have further developed my textures by editing them in Photoshop and importing them to my model in key spaces.




Sketchbook Section Drawing.

Embody; Edifice
Verb Artist 1; Noun Artist 2


Textures Used.







Link to SketchUp Model
 
Because my file was too large to upload to the Google Warehouse, I have uploaded the file for download to file sharing site '2shared.com'. I tried to strip textures and return the model to its simplest form, however this did not reduce my model to the 10mb file limit. Please see the link below for access to this file:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment